- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Skillet Tilapia Fillets Cilantro Butter
A light dish but very a very tasty one. Enjoy this quick tilapia recipe.
- Combine first 3 ingredients; sprinkle over both sides of fish.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Coat both sides of fish with cooking spray; place in pan.
- Cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Place fish on a serving platter and squeeze lemon quarters over fish.
- Place butter and remaining ingredients in a small bowl and stir until well blended.
- Serve with fish.
Video on how to saute tilapia in Butter and Cooked in a Skillet