- 4 tilapia fillets
- bottle of mustard
- lemon pepper seasoning
- salt to taste
Lemon Pepper Tilapia
Here’s a twist on the traditional lemon pepper tilapia recipe. This one includes mustard as the fish rub. I was skeptical at first too but man the mustard definitely gives it a kick and it goes great with the lemon pepper spice.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the mustard evenly over the tilapia covering both sides of the fish.
- Sprinkle both sides of the tilapia with the lemon pepper spice.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until the tilapia are flaky.
- Serve hot with a side dish of your favorite veggies and rice.
What’s for dinner? Lemon Pepper Tilapia & Veggies