- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/16 teaspoon dried dillweed or parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
Baked Tilapia with Garlic Butter is a delicious tilapia recipe that is quick and easy. In only 15 minutes you can have a great tasting, healthy tilapia dinner.
- In a saucepan, combine butter, garlic, pepper, salt, dill weed, and paprika.
- Heat over low heat until butter is melted and starts simmering. Remove from heat.
- Brush a little of the butter mixture in the bottom of a shallow baking dish (line baking dish with foil, if desired) then place tilapia fillets on the buttered area.
- Brush top of each tilapia fillet with the seasoned butter mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes, until tilapia flakes easily with a fork.
This video will show you how easy it is to bake tilapia.